lynx-dev Compiling lynx with cygnus 32.

From: stp
Subject: lynx-dev Compiling lynx with cygnus 32.
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:09:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi. I'm atempting to compile lynx with cygnus 32 for the win32 system.
There wasn't a section in the installation guide for itso I'm in doubt
about being able to compile it.
The reason why I'm wanting to compile it is so that I can add ssl support.
I have the patch for the ssl, but I'm not sure where to put it so that it
can be included in the compilation. I've got ssl in patch format incase
taht makes any difference.
What will I also need? Will I just need the lynx sources and the ssl or is
something else required?
Thanks.