Re: lynx-dev can't configure "--disable-partial"

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev can't configure "--disable-partial"
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:53:29 -0500 (EST)

> Some debugging code for the partial display moved out from
> inside the ifdef:
>
> ./GridText.c: In function `HText_pageDisplay':
> ./GridText.c:4093: `debug_display_partial' undeclared (first use this
> function)
>
> ,also line 4122.

I caught this today and have it in my current patch.

> __Henry
>
> PS Tom, I continue to have to hand edit the toplevel makefile.in.  The
> commented out "datadir = @datadir@" should work for anyone who can use
> configure in the first place.  Your argument against putting that back
> simply doesn't hold on at least SunOS4.1.3 and Solaris2.6.

at the moment, it's still a minor issue - I'd like to close out the serious
bugs (lynx isn't the only program with those) and pick this up next week.

The datadir assignment in the toplevel makefile doesn't do anything to
the compiled-in path in src/makefile.in, which in turn is related to the
paths in po.  I can break it now, or fix it next week.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden