Re: lynx-dev Re: New editing key bindings (was Re: lynx2.8.2dev.4)

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: New editing key bindings (was Re: lynx2.8.2dev.4)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 16:06:02 +0300 (MSK)

> A couple other comments:

>  1. A "delete to beginning-of-line" function would be pretty trivial to add
>     to LYStrings.[ch], though I've never had much need of it myself (which
>     is why I didn't also add it, when I added the del-to-eol function).

A related subject:
besides adding a new editing keys (which are not so easy to remember anyway),
we have a following problem - while moving to beginning of line
with "left arrow" or "backspace" we can easily went out of box
and force go to previous document not intentionally...

Is it possible to add a check so if we press several "left arrow"
on input line we got a prompt (go to previous document? y/n [n])
before leaving that field by this key. Something like this.