lynx-dev Post-query bug (2nd try)

From: Elwin Oost
Subject: lynx-dev Post-query bug (2nd try)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:39:22 +0100

Hi,

I think I found a bug in the Cookies section when one dumps the
output immediately with a post query.

I want to fetch a post_data page from a site which redirects with a
302 (indeed, Microsoft) and keeps track of the user with a cookie.
This didn't work, I checked all the switches and then dug into the
Lynx code to see whether I had missed one, and then (probably)
found the bug:

LYCookie's store_cookie calls HTAlert's HTConfirmCookie for
permission to store it. However, one of HTConfirmCookie's
requirements is that the domain entry de isn't empty. However, with
dump_output_immediately it stays NULL.

Hope this helps, please let me know,

  Elwin