lynx-dev helper apps in Win95

From: A K S
Subject: lynx-dev helper apps in Win95
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 18:10:09 PST

I'm using Lynx 2.8.1 in Windows95, and I'd like to be able to have
the option of either downloading or running certain filetypes
(e.g. wav, jpeg, gif).  I'm not sure how to call the apps from lynx.cfg.
Here's an example I tried, but didn't work:
VIEWER:image/jpeg:c\:/windows/programf/acdsee32 "%s":NON_XWINDOWS
The backslash looks ugly, but lynx.cfg says I need it there.  Also,
I have quotes around %s because Acdsee32 requires quotes if the
filename has a space in it.  Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks,
Atram