lynx-dev how to turn on "show cursor"

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev how to turn on "show cursor"
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:57:27 -0500 (EST)

Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:53:08 -0500 (EST)
From: address@hidden (Suleman Currim)
To: address@hidden
Subject: Show Cursor Feature
Cc: address@hidden

I am a blind user, using DOS only (no Windows).
I have heard that the "show cursor" feature helps a blind person
use Lynx more efficiently.  Please explain in what way "show cursor" does so,
and how I could activate it.  I think my Lynx version is
either2.72 or 2.8.  Thank you.
Suleman Currim, address@hidden

OK, your Lynx version is 2.7.1f which is just before 2.7.2.
The email headers from your message told me that.

There is an extensive discussion of "show cursor" at the BLYNX
site.  This is at

http://leb.net/blinux/blynx/

and in particular you should read the discussion of "show cursor"
in

http://leb.net/pub/blinux/lynx/lynx.cfg

After you try this, if you are not sure you have it right, please
write back.

Al