lynx-dev envir't variables (was passing data)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev envir't variables (was passing data)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:31:55 -0500 (EST)

981130 Kim DeVaughn wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 1998, Klaus Weide (address@hidden) said:
>> For the Title this is already being done: it should be passed
>> in the environment variable LYNX_PRINT_TITLE to your script.
>> You might just expand that to set other variables for things of interest.
> Another useful, if undocumented, feature --
> I see it buried in one of the old CHANGES files --
> it really would be nice to have *all* the env vars mentioned somewhere
> I'll also see about adding such env vars, and maybe others, to the man page.

there is nothing in Users Guide on this environment variable
or on Lynx environment variables in general:
this is a very serious omission in Lynx documentation.
besides the  man  page, what we really need is a section in Users Guide
listing ALL Lynx environment variables with their uses.
could you have a go at that?  can somebody provide the list?