Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.7

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.7
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:45:51 -0800

> 1998-11-23 (2.8.2dev.7)

> * modify HTCheckForInterrupt() to check for interrupt no more than one per
>   second, since this check is comparatively slow - TD

Haven't checked the code...  When an interrupt *is* detected, I hope it
resets the timer (so that another interrupt can be detected in less than
a second).  Scenario: I am moving backwards in my stack of visited
pages, and have moved past the limit of Lynx's cache.  Each 'z'ap moves
me back one more.  I want to be able to do this rapidly.

(This whole behavior is in lieu of the "go to this history entry and pop
the stack to that point" command which has been suggested several
times...)