Re: lynx-dev INSTALLATION error

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev INSTALLATION error
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:21:00 +0900 (JST)

> > Unfortunately, this now gives incorrect information. The only problem

Thanks, Doug.  I'm glad someone is on their toes.

> ! Step 5. (optional -- UNIX only)
[...]
> + 3. Wais support (optional)

Great idea.  Put it where it belongs!

> +     To add direct WAIS support, get the freeWAIS distribution from
> +     "ftp://ftp.cnidr.org/pub/NIDR.tools/freewais";, and compile it.  The
> compile

My question is, is this URL correct?  Is there a better one?  I tried to
connect just now, and couldn't.

When you said you tested WAIS, can I assume that was Unix, or does it
compile into the DOS version, too?

__Henry