Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2dev.8 (djgpp fails)

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2dev.8 (djgpp fails)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 07:08:29 -0500 (EST)

> dev8 fails to compile with djgpp
> because different DOS makefiles (in src/, src/chrtrans, WWW/.../DJGPP/)
> have different include paths.

afaik, I've not changed anything recently here except:

        include LYCurses.h in LYStrings.h

        correct an ifdef for including LYMessages_en.h

(I'll check...)

> In particular, after some changes around "include <HTUtil.h>" in dev8 -
> makeuctb.c could not find userdefs.h and LYMessages_en.h;
> and HTTP.c could not find curses.h
> Hope they are not used here in any way,
> but let DOS makefiles will have expanded their include paths
> to get more compatibility with lynx development on UNIX.
>
> I also vote to reverse HTCheckForInterrupt() "1 sec" delay - annoying.

I'd rather refine it by allowing gettimeofday when available to give 1/4
sec response.  (Reversing the change makes reads of all kinds much slower).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden