Eudora Pro crashing (was: Re: lynx-dev leaks (was: bug: print vs partia

From: Greg Marr
Subject: Eudora Pro crashing (was: Re: lynx-dev leaks (was: bug: print vs partial))
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 15:15:58 -0500

In case anyone else on this list is using Eudora Pro 4.1 and has had weird
crash problems today, this version seems to choke on (punctuation converted to
text so as not to cause more crashes) double-quote file colon slash slash
sometext newline

If you add whitespace before the newline or a closing double-quote, the crash
goes away.  This crash only happens when reading or previewing the message.  If
you turn off the preview pane, you can safely delete the offending messages.

--
Greg Marr
address@hidden