Re: lynx-dev Spacing cleanups and nits

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Spacing cleanups and nits
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:30:17 +0900 (JST)

> Hopefully the only invalidation will be requiring the msgid="" string
> to change, none of mine should change the grammar at all.

It's not a big problem, except that xgettext and msgmerge aren't perfect,
and sometimes can't seem to match the old msgid="" with the new one.

> Probably some kind of large-scale grammatical review should be done before
> everything gets farmed out.

This is definitely true.  BUT it is a HUGE job.  I started on the copy
that goes into the first bookmark made when a person is just starting
out and hasn't made a bookmark yet.  It's terrible and needs total
revision.  (I think my Japanese one is more user friendly.)  Doing both,
however, is more than I can take on.  I'm still backlogged with LYPrint.c,
a relatively simple one.

__Henry