lynx-dev Problem at Jim's CoCo page

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Problem at Jim's CoCo page
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:29:56 -0500 (EST)

The problem is that the server Jim's page is on is sending malformed
redirection messages.  Note the following section from a trace log.

--
HTTP: Rx: HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
HTTP: Scanned 2 fields from line_buffer

Alert!: Location URL is not absolute.
--

Lynx 2.8 will yell at you and retrieve the page.

You must have an older Lynx if it simply refuses to wade through
the error.

Al
----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----