Re: lynx-dev Show Cursor Feature

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Show Cursor Feature
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:32:07 -0800

On Sat, Dec 05, 1998, Suleman Currim <address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

>      Since posting the inquiry, I have learned that my Internet
> service provider's system carries Lynx version 2.7.1f.  Its
> options menu has no provision for activation of the "show cursor"
> feature.

Actually, that version does have "show cursor" in the
options menu.  That's the same version that they have
installed here at WSU.

              Options Menu (Lynx Version 2.7.1f)

     E)ditor                      : vim
     D)ISPLAY variable            : NONE
     mu(L)ti-bookmarks: ADVANCED  review/edit B)ookmarks files
     F)TP sort criteria           : By Filename
     P)ersonal mail address       : address@hidden
     S)earching type              : CASE INSENSITIVE
     preferred document lan(G)uage: en
     preferred document c(H)arset : NONE
     display (C)haracter set      : ISO Latin 1
     Raw 8-bit or CJK m(O)de      : ON
     V)I keys: ON     e(M)acs keys: OFF     sho(W) dot files: ON
     popups for selec(T) fields   : ON      show cursor (@) : OFF

        [...]

"This historical interlude brought to you by ...."

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>