Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Java

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Java
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:53:41 -0500 (EST)

Re: javascript

I was able to get a recent release of the package to compile on solaris 2.6
with perl.  However, I've not had any time to investigate the ramifications
of trying to add it to lynx.

I've been hoping someone with an academic or corporate requirement would
come along needing it badly enough to do the work for me <grin>.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>