lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:48:46 -0500

Hello all!

I'm looking for a precompiled Lynx 2-8-1 binary for UnixWare 2.1.2, but
I have not been able to locate one. I would compile it myself but the
last version I was able to successfully compile was 2.7.1.

So much has changed in the Makefile since then that I'm a bit lost (I'm
used to linking the slang libraries at the top of the Makefile and
adding -DNO_SIZECHANGE in the "unixware-slang" section, but I don't see
this in the most recent source.)

I have not tried autoconfig since it never worked for me
before...Perhaps I'll try it and see if it'll be nice to me this time
around.

Thanks for any suggestions, however! =)

Jason Sizemore