Re: lynx-dev RE: "remove the r command"

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev RE: "remove the r command"
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:59:27 -0500 (EST)

The problem isn't the bookmark file, which is indeed just html.

The problem is the same that lynx has in all cases - once it's read in
the html file, it doesn't know anything about the original file.  I would
assume then (but I've not checked the code) that when the user types
'r', lynx doesn't know the _real_ line number to delete.  It probably makes
assumptions based on the number of lines it outputs before the links begin,
as well as the number of the link, which it does know.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>