Re: lynx-dev non-breaking space in input forms

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev non-breaking space in input forms
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:08:49 -0500 (EST)

981213 Larry Virden wrote:
> I've not been able to get lycos to work with lynx.
> And frankly, I don't like working with it when I am using navigator.

did my account of the problem not reach you?
i pointed out that Lynx appears to render the HTML incorrectly,
citing the relevant bits of the  2  versions in the document you cited.
i did expect some comment from you & TD,
even if no-one has time to investigate where Lynx is going wrong.
sometimes, messages don't get sent on to everyone by the server.