Re: lynx-dev non-breaking space in input forms

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev non-breaking space in input forms
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:11:45 -0500 (EST)

> 981213 Larry Virden wrote:
> > I've not been able to get lycos to work with lynx.
> > And frankly, I don't like working with it when I am using navigator.
>
> did my account of the problem not reach you?

I saw a note, saved in my to-do file.  Things that require investigation
get done in a batch, when I'm deciding how to integrate patches - by then
someone may have posted a patch or resolution -- sorry, but my role seems
to be to play catch-up on the things that I don't already know.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden