Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:32:30 -0500 (EST)

> The only error I got was that "WARNING: No Suffix List". That's no
> biggie.
it's a warning - I suppressed the suffix list to avoid confusing the
make program with the install.sh file in the top-level directory.

> Thanks for all the help and I'll say that the autoconf is leaps and
> bounds easier than the hours of manual hacking I had to do with 2.6 and
> previous!

good.  (If you have time/energy, it'd be nice to know if the plain
curses is detected properly and builds - iirc, Unixware should be able
to do underlining and bold, but no color).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden