lynx-dev Re: gettidy.sh v0.2 (was: try again through table munger)

From: Daniel Dardailler
Subject: lynx-dev Re: gettidy.sh v0.2 (was: try again through table munger)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:58:22 +0100

> I have already put together a script with instructions, for
> calling Dave Raggett's HTML TIDY.  It should be easy to change
> for a different filter.

I'm trying it out and I get a
   Configuration file /usr/local/lib/lynx.cfg is not available
error when I do

> # o Test whether you can access the following URL with Lynx:
> #   <lynxcgi://localhost/PATH/TO/gettidy.sh?/xxhttp://lynx.browser.org>

Indeed I don't have a /usr/local/lib/lynx.cfg, and I tried -cfg,
LYNX_CFG, LYNX_CFG_FILE, without success (lynx works fine otherwise,
but maybe something in the lynxcgi logic assumes you have a site wide
cfg file)

> # Additional flags that should always be used.
> # LYNX_FLAGS="-cfg=/path/to/your/lynx.cfg" might be a good idea.

Also tried that one.

Thanks for any help.