lynx-dev Dump_Output_Immediately / Cookie bug not completely fixed (AFAI

From: Elwin M. Oost
Subject: lynx-dev Dump_Output_Immediately / Cookie bug not completely fixed (AFAIK)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:59:00 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I think the bug is not completely fixed yet; here's why:

I use Lynx to download pages one at a time (using -source). In a redirecting
session, everything works fine. However, even though I compiled with
the Persistent-Cookie option and turned it on in lynx.cfg (as well as
accept_all_domains etc.), the cookies in a dump_immediately session are not
saved to disk!

(Using -trace I noticed the cookies were accepted by Lynx, and the options
page indeed lists the permanent cookies switch turned on)

Hope this helps, please reply through email as I am not on the Lynx-Dev list.

Best wishes,

  Elwin (last time using other account address@hidden)