Re: lynx-dev Lynx and SSL-encrypting

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and SSL-encrypting
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:36:25 +0900 (JST)

> and careful.  I suspect a lot of mathematical types end up considering
> changing countries as a serious detail in their career path.  Purely

They'll follow you wherever you go.  A good reason not to even
suggest that any of the programmers risk adding hooks to Lynx for
SSL-encrypting.

It would behoove people who just can't bite the bullet to try
to find solutions on their own.  An interesting possibility
might be to combine the information available at these two URLs
(cryptic enough for you :)

        http://www.mich.com/~thomas/ftp/
        http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1298/msg00457.html

__Henry