lynx-dev Lynx for Cygnus GNU-Win32

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx for Cygnus GNU-Win32
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:24:12 -0700 (MST)

I finally have a ZIP file online with the development version of Lynx I
built previously. It is available at the following URL:

http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/lynx-cygwin32.zip

The message I sent to the list earlier detailing how this was built is
online at:

http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/lynx-cygwin32.txt

In addition to lynx.exe, the ZIP file contains a copy of cygwinb19.dll,
and copies of the pcansi and pcansi-m terminfo entries.

I have not tested this package on any systerms other than my own.