Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.8.1: Numeric Keypad?

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.8.1: Numeric Keypad?
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 07:31:05 -0500 (EST)

> Something strange is definitely going on.

I'd check to see that the terminal is being initialized in the same
way - the termcap/terminfo which you are using may/may not set the
terminal into keypad mode (and some emulators may be hardcoded to
always be in keypad mode).  Earlier versions of lynx may be built
using termcap, while newer ones may use terminfo (due to the underlying
libraries), so that would explain the differences.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden