lynx-dev Any MacLynx users out there?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Any MacLynx users out there?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 20:21:00 -0500 (EST)

I would really like to see Lynx 2.8.2 ported to the Mac.  However, I've
been unable to get any response back from the author of MacLynx to find
out when to expect that.

I was wondering if anyone else out there was using lynx on the Mac.  Perhaps
if enough people using MacLynx contact the author he will take pity on
us and port the latest version.

The version of MacLynx is 2.7.x with no frame support.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>