lynx-dev Make it so no [INLINE] shows up at all?

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Make it so no [INLINE] shows up at all?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:08:43 -0800 (PST)

Is there any way I can make it so no [INLINE] shows up at all?  After using
Lynx for eons, I realize that a lot of the clutter is really [INLINE] all over
the place, not really giving me any useful information.

I don't see anything relevant in the online options, or in the command-line
switches..  But since I can force all images to be full links, or show
them as [INLINE], Lynx already knows what they are..  So I'm presuming that
I'm missing an obvious option somewhere.

I presume Lynx only shows [INLINE] if there isn't a textual description of
the image.. I still want any such description printed most likely.

As long as I'm making suggestions, is there something that could be done
better than showing [LINK] for links that show up that way? (I presume those
don't have descriptive text either..  The place I notice it most is the
links in the top frame of my Schwab account...  I have to look at the link
at the bottom of the screen to remember that the third one is logoff
because they all show up as [LINK].)