Re: lynx-dev http://www.att.com/iadvantage/

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://www.att.com/iadvantage/
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:39:16 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, Ismael Cordeiro wrote:

> > See my message about what happens when you spoof the user agent.
>
> I changed the user agent to Mozilla/4.3 and I was redirectioned to
> https://www.iadvantage.att.com/
>
> I can also go directly to https://www.iadvantage.att.com/
>
> I'm using Lynx with SSLeay.

I found out the problem that I had with accessing the site. I was using
eassl compiled with SSLeay 0.66. I just built SSLeay 0.9.0b and compiled
eassl with it. Using the newer SSL version, I can access the site with
lynx. The older version doesn't work with this site.
                               Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)