lynx-dev Re: Wrong email address.

From: Kari Davidsson
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Wrong email address.
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 02:00:18 +0000

Thus spake Philip Webb (address@hidden):

> welcome to our first member from Iceland (i believe)!

Thank you.

> your name was also appearing in runes on your e-mail,

Hmm, will check it. 8bit problems probably.

> but i apparently guessed it right in anglo letters.
>
> have you people sorted out the problem with Bill Gates
> over Icelandic versions of Windows?  there was a Reuter story recently.

Actually I am not following that so closely. I belive that they struck a
deal, allowing someone in Iceland to help them to translate MS-operating
systems to icelandic.

I don't care much about icelandic version of MS-OS 8-). Macintosh people
have had MacOs in Icelandic for years now and I can never understand
those people when they speak in some obscure icelandic about
computer terms.

K.D.