lynx-dev DOS patch for dev.12

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev DOS patch for dev.12
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 23:37:06 -0800 (PST)

I just upgraded my compiler to gcc 2.8.1 with DJGPP 2.02. There are
now some incompatibilities seen, especially in the CommonMakefile for
DJGPP in WWW/Library/djgpp. The construct "-c -o $@" now gives an
error message. The makefile.sla in the same directory has a single
space at the end of each line (including after the terminal "\") which
breaks the file. Lastly, at least on my machine, I can no longer
compile HTTP.c with -O3. I changed this to -O2 in makefile.dsl. It
probably needs to be changed in the other DOS makefiles, also. All
these changes should still be compatible with DJGPP 2.01 and gcc
2.7.2.1.

I also added a patch for lynx.cfg to show the default mapping for
LYK_EXTERN.

Because the formatting may get altered by the mail agents, I am making
this a gzipped atttachment.
                             Doug

__
Doug Kaufman