Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 01:50:07 -0500 (EST)

981228 Thomas Dickey replied to Matt Ackeret:
>> I'm getting a crash running Lynx Version 2.8.1rel.2 (1998)
> there were some patches to apply - try those first.
> (One affects a repeated 'free' in the popup logic).

i applied that patch (by hand) & haven't since encountered the earlier bug,
which arose when returning from a successful e-mail from the Print screen;
it was included in the development version at some point.

>> I'm running on SunOS vax 5.6 sun4u sparc

IRIX 5.3 here, same Lynx version.

>> 1) I go to: http://www.tv1.com/tv/templates/checkuser.dpg
>> 2) I log in
>> 3) I hit return on the Refresh link
>> 4) I change popup #4 to "all week"
>> 5) I change popup #7 to HBOP
>> 6) I hit submit
>> 7) When the data comes back, I try to Print it.

i did that -- registering between (1) & (2) -- & encountered the same crash.