Re: lynx-dev going back to the frame-page owning the current frame?

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev going back to the frame-page owning the current frame?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 21:10:57 -0600 (CST)

Amazingly enough address@hidden said:
> Is there some simple way (as in one-key) to go back up to the page that
> shows all of the frames that contain the one that I zoomed into?

What about using control-h to bring up history list?  You can probably
guess from the names of the URL's.

Lynx just converts the frame references to links that you can follow.  No
real easy way of tracking them (it could be done, but not worth the effort
I would think).

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all