Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:52:14 -72500 (EST)

> On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 address@hidden wrote:
>
> > > It may have something to do with the changes to HText_endAnchor that
> > > are not yet in dev.12.
> >
> > did I miss a patch, or is this something not yet submitted?
> >
> > (I'm almost done with dev.13, except for a couple of test-builds)
>
> It's (repeated) in the message with
>
>    Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:55:06 -0600 (CST)
>    Subject: lynx-dev ENABLE_SCROLLBACK, other GridText.c changes - patch
>
> You seem to have missed it several times; maybe you don't get all messages
> from me?  (I got them echoed back from the list.)

I think I do - I may overlook some patch if it is at the end of a lot of
discussion (since the discussion may be out of my range), but most patches
are clearly marked.  But I'm trying to keep up, so unless there's a coding
problem to resolve, you should remind me after I put out a patch.

(Still, I do miss some - Kim Devaugn's current patch said it was the third
try).

> Also, did you see this one?
>
>    Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:50:13 -0600 (CST)
>    Subject: lynx-dev LYCgi.c patches

yes - I have this in dev.13  (and hope to check in very soon)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden