Re: lynx-dev Re: Current rendering state info

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Current rendering state info
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 12:21:33 -0800

On Fri, Jan 01, 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
[...]
> I have a feeling that settings under the "Personal preferences" section
> should be saved in .lynxrc while the others (or most of them) not.
> Also, IMO .lynxrc should not be edited manually too much,
> and settings that require so (cookie domains currently) should be moved
> 7to personal add-on for lynx.cfg, though it is discussible.

I put them there because it seemed like the only applicable place, I don't
have any reasons they should be in one or the other.

Perhaps eventually, if the cookie file format is ever changed to store
more info (or to go to a cookie directory), configuration of those will go
in there.

--
Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness.
                -- M. Hirschfield