lynx-dev lynx 2.8.1 and later observation

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.1 and later observation
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:37:32 -0500 (EST)

This is trivial.  However, I've noticed for some time, but didn't think
to report, this observation:
                                                               Download Options

                 Download Options (Lynx Version 2.8.2dev.12d)

Downloaded link: http://www.multimania.com/jfontain/tkpiechart-5.2.2.tar.gz
Suggested file name: tkpiechart-5.2.2.tar.gz

Download options:
  [1]Save to disk
   [2]html default printer
   [3]html color printer
   [4]weblint page
   [5]no format default printer
   [6]postscript default printer
   [7]Use Kermit to download to the local computer
   [8]Use Zmodem to download to the local client
   [9]postp1 printer

When I go to download options - the first link is one column closer to
the left margin than the others.

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>