lynx-dev cookies

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev cookies
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:21:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

  So there I was navigating in the web, when I went to

   http://www.atptour.com/redir/viplounge/newsletter

It asked me about a cookie, so I answered Always, and after a few seconds
I had to choose a frame to open, so I choose "content", but it sent me the
message:

 No cookie.
   To access this site your browser must be accepting cookies.
   If this problem persists, please consult our [1]trouble shooter
   or send an e-mail to the [2]Viplounge Manager.

So I followed link #1, and in the next page I followed again link #1, then
link #2, and it does not matter which link I followed afterwards, I could
not access the site, even in the case that I answered every question to
continue the troubleshooting I could not access. Should I choose link #2
above ?

  Using  Lynx Version 2.8rel.2 and uname -a says OSF1 goedel3 V4.0 878
alpha.

  Thanks, have a nice day.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html