lynx-dev problem finding links on perigee.net

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: lynx-dev problem finding links on perigee.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 06:57:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi, All,
A friend of mine sought my help with this page, which only shows a notice,
which leads to a frame called "cloak."
When it's followed, it leads to what looks to be an FTP directory,
but still no choices lead to MP3 links.
Anybody willing to look at this page and tell me if this is a lynx
problem, or a page that for some reason has no links (regardless of what
it says?)
It's: http://www.perigee.net/~noah/mp3/
Thanks in advance!
Oh, and does this page work in NS or IE?
--Rick