Re: lynx-dev Re: [-dev.12] experimental text entry fields patch (updated

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: [-dev.12] experimental text entry fields patch (updated)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:37:42 -0500 (EST)

990107 Kim DeVaughn updated the text-area edit patch & wrote:
> some of the time, when the edited/converted text is "submitted",
> some extraneous bits of text from elsewhere on the original page
> (not out of a text entry area), are getting appended to the edited text.
-- snip --
> Any help in tracking this bug down would be appreciated
> (if anyone else is even test-driving this feature).

i'm following what you are doing with interest,
but actually using this facility is not an urgent enough priority
for me to get the development version & apply the patches.
this is a long felt want, often requested,
so be patient & when it's working properly
expect the usual modest thanks from the Lynx community ...