Re: lynx-dev DOS port of bzip2

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DOS port of bzip2
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:50:09 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:

> > For any DOS users who would like to use the bzip2 version of the lynx
> > distribution, a port of the latest version of bzip2 is available from
>
> Good work, Doug!!!!!

Leonid helped with the port. I found out from the djgpp
newsgroup/mailing list (primarily from Eli Zaretski), that there are
still some problems with the port, especially if you try to run it under
Windows95, rather than plain DOS. I hope to get a revised package of the
DOS bzip port up within the next week, fixing some of the problems that
were pointed out.
                                 Doug
__
Doug Kaufman