lynx-dev lynx key problems

From: DY
Subject: lynx-dev lynx key problems
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:40:07 -0500 (EST)

Hello.

I have a slight problem with certain keys and Lynx (2-8-1). It seems that
Lynx locks up whenever I press keys like "o", "=", "p" etc while viewing a
page in a NON-root account. This also happens when I click on mailto urls.
I've tried checking file permissions, recompiling, changing various
options and definitions, etc but haven't the slightest idea what's wrong.
This doesn't happen in any previous versions of Lynx that I've used.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
http://www.grfn.org/~choir/
"Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist.  And a beard and