Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:21:48 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, David Combs wrote:

>                                                          The Arundhati Roy Web
>
>    REFRESH(2 sec): [1]http://www.wish.u-net.com/roy/index.htm
>
>                           ARUNDHATI ROY [2]Enter
>      "Let us not forget that the stakes we are playing for are huge...
>      We have to reach within ourselves and find the strength to think.
>                                 To fight."
>
>                 Arundhati Roy Outlook, India 27th July 1998
>           _______________________________________________________
>
>    Index [3]The God of Small Things [4]Childhood [5]Life so far
>    [6]Writing [7]The Prize [8]Controversy [9]The Future [10]Credits
>
>    Also available: &&
>    Arundhati on [11]the film Bandit Queen &&&&&
>    Arundhati on [12]The End of Imagination Site Now Updated
>
>                                        There is now a God of [1] Things
>
>      Hosted by [13]Geocities
>
>      [14]Statistics

What URL are you using to access that page? When I access it I get

                          ARUNDHATI ROY [1]Enter

     "Let us not forget that the stakes we are playing for are huge...
     We have to reach within ourselves and find the strength to think.
                                 To fight."

                Arundhati Roy Outlook, India 27th July 1998

   Index [2]The God of Small Things [3]Childhood [4]Life so far
   [5]Writing [6]The Prize [7]Controversy [8]The Future [9]Credits

   Also available: &&
   Arundhati on [10]the film Bandit Queen &&&&&
   Arundhati on [11]The End of Imagination Site Now Updated

                                            There is now a God of Things

                                                         [12]Statistics

                       [13][b.cgi?u=jonsimmons&z=1]