Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:10:22 -0800 (PST)

> From address@hidden Sat Jan 16 01:39:44 1999
> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:33:09 -0500 (EST)
> From: address@hidden (Larry W. Virden)
>
> I just logged into my account, hit return, changed 4 to all week, hit submit,
> and printed it. No problems.  I then reset to All channels.  Still no
> crash printing.  I then reset times to all day and categories to all
> categories.
> Still no problems.
>
> Lynx 2.1.2dev13 on SPARC Solaris 2.6
> --

Larry -- I know that I know nothing about lynx internals;
does that explain that I haven't a clue about what that
paragraph of yours means?

Maybe I'm not the only one -- so maybe elaborate a bit
for all of us:

"changed 4 to all week"?

"reset to All channels"?

"reset times to all day"

"and categories to all categories"

(I assume that it IS lynx you're talking about, from the
line following your paragraph -- otherwise I would
think your post was mis-mailed, and REALLY intended
for some TV-VCR-watching group!  :-)
)

David