Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 + Minuet = wacky characters

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 + Minuet = wacky characters
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:24:14 -0500 (EST)

Ok, sorry breaking list protocol.  I've asked IT to install the
newest version, and I will try to install a local version myself,
although in the past compiling stuff has rarely worked for me
(but I am essentially uninformed).  Thanks for your response, and
I'll be baaaaack.

btw, this list is awesome.  I'll start scouring the archives as
well.

MC