Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:37:48 -0500 (EST)

> I've connected seven times today with sol.slcc.edu.  Not one of the
> connections retrieved more than 30K before dropping.
>
> Could we *please* either get a more reliable site, or get that site to
> honor the ftp REST command?

I've found that connecting in the early morning works best for sol.slcc.edu
-- aside from that, it's fairly reliable (for me, anyway).

> Are there no mirror sites?
If you're willing to provide space, I can try uploading to your machine
when I checkin the current files (that's about as early in the day as
I can manage).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden