Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:35:43 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:

> | I've sent it attached to a message but your system refused it with "552
> | message too large".
>
> I appreciate your trying to do that, but yes, my machine doesn't accept
> mail larger than 400K or thereabouts. OTOH, my incoming ftp directory
> doesn't barf w/r to the size of anything coming in here.

Today I tried to put dev.14 in your incoming directory. I tried three times
from two different systems and, each time, after a couple of minutes of
inactivity ncftp aborted the transfer with the message:

Error: Error occured during write!
Reason: Operation timed out

It seems that the problem is on your system, not on sol.slcc.edu.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |