Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 99 09:31:13 EST

One of the coolest features of Lynx, compared to most browsers, is
that you can do a "head request" with the right bracket key.  Saves
you from downloading a long page from overseas, only to find that it
hasn't been updated in 6 weeks.

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:20:24 -0600 (CST),
Klaus Weide   <address@hidden> wrote:

>> > <snip>
>> > Lynx shows URLs in the LIST page when it (Lynx) doesn't have a title to
>> > show.
>> >
>> > But I guess I already said that.  If that doesn't answer your question,
>> > then maybe you should repeat and rephrase the question.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/