lynx-dev Thanks:(CTRL-Z and lynxcgi vs lynxexec)

From: Aengus Stewart
Subject: lynx-dev Thanks:(CTRL-Z and lynxcgi vs lynxexec)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:07:22 +0000

Just want to drop a note of thanks to the list for their help with the
problems I had (though not all suggestions were useful :) )

I have to get off this list however as it is swamping my mail box!

Cheers
Aengus

Aengus Stewart
address@hidden
Computational Genome Analysis Laboratory        Tel: +44 (0)171 269 3679
Imperial Cancer Research Fund
Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK