Re: lynx-dev help for real novices

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev help for real novices
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:23:23 -0500

On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 08:51:40AM -0500, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
> Re: reference to LYBIDO
> Thanks!  I've emailed the contact at slcc.edu requesting updated pages,
> and provided patches, etc.
> Unfortunately, I've not heard back, so I don't know whether it's going
> to happen or not.
> If anyone else on the list manages web pages pointing to lynx source code,
> PLEASE add a reference at least to LYBIDO...

I can update some of the pages on SLCC, but I haven't seen anything in
this thread worth doing yet. I have a link to Win32 binaries on the
current page. The pre-built binaries for UNIX are out there if you need
them, but they are a pain to maintain. Haven't seen Subir post anything
on this issue in months.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Don't think for a moment that I enjoyed doing that because I didn't.