Re: lynx-dev Re: looking for space for lynx distribution

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: looking for space for lynx distribution
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 06:04:14 -0500 (EST)

> From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
>
> > would want my ja.po. With all the languages in the world, we are talking
> > about many MB of space. What a waste. But, yes, it's all in the archives.
>
> TD, could we accomodate this concern intially before release of 2.8.2 ?

you mean with regard to finishing off the gettext configuration - I assumed
that, and the buffer overflows would be the focus of 2.8.2 (it's dragging
on, but that's my intent - that we can bundle the resulting files as two
tar files if that's what the consensus is)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden