lynx-dev LYNX: "mailto:address@hidden" and "Cc:" missing.

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: "mailto:address@hidden" and "Cc:" missing.
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 06:30:09 -0800 (PST)

I just sent email to lynx-dev (still using unix "mail"),
and when I finished entering my text, I hit ^D, email's
end-of-input char, it THEN asks "Cc:".

Nice.  Just like it is supposed to do!

HOWEVER, with lynx -- at least for addr address@hidden
(has a mailto: in front of it in lynx label), I click on it
or go to it (I don't know the correct terminology for going to
a place via lynx), it enters me into VI, which is just fine,
I type-in my text, hit esc to exit input-mode in vi, then
hit :x (means :w and :q, basically) to exit vi, and
NO "Cc:".

(I now find to my amazement that I have no .cfg file!  Is
that the problem?  Lynx seems to work fine without it:
     (  Lynx 2.8.2dev.14 (18 Jan 1999)   )

)

David